Hi y’all!!!

Hello and welcome to R2R, we started with a biocube 32 and now have a 220....you are in the right place!
goofy movie hello GIF
 
Hey everyone!! Very new to the reefing world, but I am HOOKED!!! I have 32 bio cube that I started last year. It has been so fun so I recently just ordered a new CADE 1200 s2 and I am waiting for it get here!! I can not wait to continue with this fun hobby!!!
Hello and welcome to the channel.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new