Hi, Yall

reefcheese

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Colby from north of Atlanta GA. I'm a supporting member of the Atlanta Reef club here and really just starting to get too know the local community through livestock and equipments trades. It's a little overwhelming jumping into this much larger community but it looks friendly and like there's a lot more to explore. I posted my first question already, basically a coral ID request. I typed it up in a hurry and realize I should've taken a bit more time. I'll add some context and interact to get the best answers. Hope to become a contributing member here.!

Happy Reefing!

Thread 'Bounce - What is this and why is it like this? ID and Question' https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/b...d-why-is-it-like-this-id-and-question.941808/

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm Colby from north of Atlanta GA. I'm a supporting member of the Atlanta Reef club here and really just starting to get too know the local community through livestock and equipments trades. It's a little overwhelming jumping into this much larger community but it looks friendly and like there's a lot more to explore. I posted my first question already, basically a coral ID request. I typed it up in a hurry and realize I should've taken a bit more time. I'll add some context and interact to get the best answers. Hope to become a contributing member here.!

Happy Reefing!

Thread 'Bounce - What is this and why is it like this? ID and Question' https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/b...d-why-is-it-like-this-id-and-question.941808/
Hey Colby!
You are brave to jump on here in front of the entire Reef2Reef world to introduce yourself.
Don’t be fooled thinking that we are all nice here. We have many different folks who have predator tanks and vicious fishes that they grabbed out of the wild.
Watch yourself and don’t trust anyone else on here. Too dangerous ime.

Love You Hugs GIF

- Glad you joined us hope having fun and pick up some tips and knowledge from wwild reef minds that post things on here. :)

Mood Chilling GIF by USA Network

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Happy Reefing!

Hi Colby and Welcome! Glad you joined. Like you, I am active both in my local club (www.DFWMAS.org) as well as R2R. You have come to the right place for info!! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

john her

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0

Happy Reefing!

Hello

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back