Hi Yinz!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter bkhunt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bkhunt

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2012
Messages
795
Reaction score
239
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
just joined i am Brian from Pittsburgh.

90g reef with LPS and soft corals, 4 x 54 T-5

anything else you would like to know just ask
 
Welcome to reef2reef!!!! :) Post some pictures if you have 'em!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
 
can't wait to see if those zoa's opend tomorrow when I get home from work!! can you shoot me over the names of them again?
 
Dart.jpg
IMG_0498.jpg
IMG_0500.jpg
IMG_0502.jpg
IMG_0503.jpg


these pictures are a few weeks old and I have rearanged the rock work since then. I will get some new pictures and post in the next few days.

Thanks
Brian
 
Looks great and welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome Aboard... and your tank looks great! Thanks for sharing the pics...

-M&T
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!! Hope you enjoy the site!! Great pics, btw!
 
Thats a nice tank you have going there, Welcome to R2R.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new