Hi!

Peer.Boerner

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 8, 2026
Messages
201
Reaction score
158
Location
lakeland
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just registered after watching the site for the last 2 months. Getting back into reefing after a 7 year break. So much change yet so much the same.

I’m based in Lakeland, Florida just 30 mins or so east of Tampa.

Thanks in advance to all the valuable information I’m sure I’ll receive. Hope I can help some of you too.

Peer
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new