Hi

  • Thread starter Thread starter juujji
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

juujji

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2011
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, just signed up on R2R. I'm new at the saltwater aquarium hobby and hoping to learn from all of you here that have been at it for awhile. I've gone small, I have a JBJ 28 gal Nanocube with about 25# of LR and LS. It has been up and running since May 21st. I have a small green mushroom, a maze brain frag and a very small group of zoos and a clean up crew that needs something done with. So far so good. This weekend I'm hoping to add my first fish. Thanks for having me.
 
Glad you are here!! I hope you find all the information you need! There are a wide variety of folks here! There are many experienced reefers and many new folks everyone is really nice!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
WELCOME, this site is not like others, you will NOT be berated and treated like an idiot for asking a simple question... no questions are stupid, feel free to ask ANYTHING and we will do our best to help:bigsmile:
 
Welcome fellow Floridaian! Great site, plenty of knowledgeable reefers (spelling might be a bit off, vacation in the mountains with a cold drink).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new