Hi :)

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Joined
May 27, 2012
Messages
12,807
Reaction score
3,714
Location
Wandering somewhere in NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm new here, but I am not new to reefing. I currently have a 55 mixed reef and a 30 gallon half moon seahorse tank. My 55 will be turning two next week. I look forward to learning from everyone here. I'm already planning my next tank(s). It is going to be a waterfall tank, but that tank is at least a year out.
 
Hello and welcome to r2r, congrats on the coming of the 2 year anniversary on your mixed reef. Look foward to seeing some pictures of your tanks and hope you enjoy your stay here :welcome:
 
Welcome to R2R! Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hi there!! Welcome to R2R!! Glad to have you here!! Would love to see some pics of your tank!! The waterfall tank sounds awesome!! You should definitely start a building thread when your ready to get started!!
 
What are some tips for posting pics?? I'm trying to post from photobucket.
 
Here's my horsies:
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339014439.025835.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339014439.025835.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 102
Welcome to R2R! Those seahorses are little cuties! Looking forward to seeing some pics of your other tank.:bigsmile:

-M&T
 
Here's some random pics of the 55:
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339047327.635418.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339047327.635418.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 112
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339047357.377284.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339047357.377284.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 121
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339047382.794382.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339047382.794382.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 120

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new