Hickok cardmatic mess up

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

twilliard

Tank pests..
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2015
Messages
10,333
Reaction score
8,909
Location
Central Washington
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey well I did it.
A $3000 machine is needing help.
The pins were hanging up so I used an oil that is not conductive to free the pins.
Well this machine is sensitive enough to read shorts with this oil.
What can I use to remove this oil from the pin base?
I have been restoring tube testers now for over 3 years and this is a major drag.

Help with oil removal!
Thanks,
Todd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new