Hidden Cup Coral photo

CallMeChris

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2023
Messages
198
Reaction score
237
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not bad for a cell phone:). Love how everyday I see something new

IMG_1168.jpeg
 
Not a bad looking photo!!
 
You need to oversaturate and add some pop. That shot looks too realistic :face-with-tears-of-joy:
Kidding. nice detail for a cell phone image. I struggle getting decent detailed shots with my phone.
lol…I aim to please…
IMG_1168.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new