Hiding Rock Flower Anenome

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lilly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Lilly

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
2
Location
Wesley Chapel
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a rock flower anenome that has been "hiding" under a series of rocks towards the back of my aquarium. It has been there for the past week since we brought it and others home from Reefapalooza. It is not getting much light, but there is some. Will he be okay there? We can't feed and it seems to be getting covered in sand and detritus from our goby. All the others are out and are doing great.
Any advice?
 
I've had some of mine hide for days or weeks then emerge and are fine. I once had one emerge totally bleached from lack of light. I also had a couple that hid and died from lack of light.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new