High End acro frags for low end price

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well ive had a LOT of issues in my sps tank and lost quite a few pieces the last few months.:(
I have had to put all my favorites in foster homes for now and am trying to clear out whats left before i lose them all.
These are a few that still dont look too bad.
The Frag Pack up for grabs:
*Poletti yellow tip austera
*rommels rainbow mille
* Gonzos mystic pearl rainbow table acro. ( you can look up the sale thread gonzo had here.on reef 2 reef where he released this piece and the first frag which i bought)
*Rocky Mountain Frags extreme shortcake.
*Tyree LE pinky the bear acro.
*Cherry corals red oxide( looks all bleached and pitiful but still encrusting and polyp extension):)
ONLY $200!!!!!
Since the color is lacking on a few of these frags and some are small, so i am selling it CHEAP. Little TLC and these will be some gems for a steal. I gotta get these pieces out of my tank before it hits rock bottom so my loss is your gain.

OP
OP
Zack

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alrrady getting pms about shipping. I AM NOT SHIPPING AT THIS TIME. :)
This cheap price is for local reefers only because i dont have time to ship right now. And these have to be gone ASAP.
I will post in the regular sale forum if i want to ship.

OP
OP
Zack

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im very suprised no one wants this. Pm me your number and i can get you some cell phone pics.

OP
OP
Zack

Zack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes Dave I am. I've tried everything for the last 5 month's or so and it has continued to worsen. I've lost quite a few really nice pieces. Weird thing is a lot of the frags were still growing. Just having some random rtn and major loss of color. I've look into ALL the usual suspects.
Fortunatley Justin and Rob are fostering about 40 or 50 of my favorites till I get things sorted.:)

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At least you've got them in holding. I sent you a PM with some suggestions or other things I've found to look at if the normal parameters seem within reason. Unfortunately no smoking guns...

Dave

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 22.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 68 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 62 31.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back