• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High end aquarium & equipment

Item Price
5000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available
You take 50 for kalk stirrer shipped to ohio 45807
 
Take 100.00 for 1 of the kamore fx spt2 shipped to ohio45807
 
I'm willing to ship the GHL industrial line doser (4 heads) + a back up industrial line doser with 2 heads

20250818_144501.jpg
 
I may have to take the used Nero- would make a good backup for mine
 
I have a really nice medical grade stainless steel regulator & tank
 

Attachments

  • 20250811_104859.jpg
    20250811_104859.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 66
Are you going to be around today? Would like to stop by and take a look at a few items.
 
I have some free ceramic bio balls. Some are new and some are "used" and will need to be rinsed in RODI water
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new