• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High end Favia frag pack!

Keydiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I have one more nice favia frag pack to share!

Includes:
Spicy lemon
JF dayglow
Yellow submarine
Wolverine paw
Peace and war (not the same as war)
No namer tricolor ( bright red, orange, and green)

Looking for $300 shipped. PM with any questions!

D6A912B2-5E6C-4DE9-AC12-05FE58098F20.jpeg

RaeRae

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me tell you what boy's and girls. I purchased the last $300 pack a couple weeks ago! This stuff is NICE! Awesome colors, easy guy to work with. And knows how to ship!
I wasn't going to be home around noon when the UPS guy was to deliver. My daughter was home to open the package and float them until I got home around 6:30. He was so confident in is shipping. He told me just to send a picture of them floating and he would STILL honor the DOA. Got home and wow! These guys are HOT!

OP
OP
Keydiver

Keydiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me tell you what boy's and girls. I purchased the last $300 pack a couple weeks ago! This stuff is NICE! Awesome colors, easy guy to work with. And knows how to ship!
I wasn't going to be home around noon when the UPS guy was to deliver. My daughter was home to open the package and float them until I got home around 6:30. He was so confident in is shipping. He told me just to send a picture of them floating and he would STILL honor the DOA. Got home and wow! These guys are HOT!

Thanks for the vote of confidence! Enjoy!

Bump, this pack is still available and the price is now OBO!

OP
OP
Keydiver

Keydiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumping this up and dropping price to $250 shipped! Excellent opportunity to pick up some chunky uncommon favias at a great price.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 44 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%
Back