• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End Goniopora Colonies & Frags

Item Price
40-485
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,022
Reaction score
1,616
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.3%
40   2   1
Have some crazy nice Goni colonies & frags. Pictures are numbered with numbered prices below. Shipping is $45 or free at $350. PM or text 313-480-57five6.

1. Sold
2. Sold
4. $75
5. $70
6. $60
7. $60
8. $40
9. $50
10. Sold
11. $45
12. $50
13. $45
14. $75
15. $60
16. $40
17. $70
18. $110
19. Sumbawa Rainbow Colony $245 shipped

IMG_4206.jpeg IMG_4207.jpeg IMG_4208.jpeg IMG_4209.jpeg IMG_4210.jpeg IMG_4211.jpeg IMG_4212.jpeg IMG_4213.jpeg IMG_4032.jpeg IMG_4033.jpeg IMG_4034.jpeg IMG_4035.jpeg IMG_4036.jpeg IMG_4037.jpeg IMG_4038.jpeg IMG_4039.jpeg IMG_4040.jpeg IMG_4041.jpeg IMG_4042.jpeg IMG_4043.jpeg IMG_4044.jpeg IMG_4045.jpeg IMG_4046.jpeg IMG_4047.jpeg IMG_4048.jpeg IMG_4104.jpeg IMG_4105.jpeg IMG_4214.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new