• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High end reef gear for sale

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have through email text. Think there has been an extreme amount of interest.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you tex text him and tell him to reply back to me I've sent him three or four private messages

His email address is on the original post at the end of the post.

Gjones138

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope. I paid for the Apex and this guy became a ghost. Run faraway. I’ve given him until the end of the day to either ship or refund.

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He became a member the day he made this post I would contact PayPal immediately and get your money back looks to me to be very fishy. This is very upsetting.

Sorry, but the member profile has been for nearly 2 years(6/14/16), with over 200 post and 18 followers.
We have spoken on the phone and through email/ text. I don’t have a product in hand in which I purchased yet, but from what info I could gather before engaging about purchasing it all looked to check out. The same profiles I saw across social media platforms lined up with conversations we’ve had. I received a picture with my name written on a sheet of paper with the product I asked about also. If he’s scamming I’d be very surprised. Hopefully it’s just life/ work getting in the way of quick responses.

chargingxray

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, but the member profile has been for nearly 2 years(6/14/16), with over 200 post and 18 followers.
We have spoken on the phone and through email/ text. I don’t have a product in hand in which I purchased yet, but from what info I could gather before engaging about purchasing it all looked to check out. The same profiles I saw across social media platforms lined up with conversations we’ve had. I received a picture with my name written on a sheet of paper with the product I asked about also. If he’s scamming I’d be very surprised. Hopefully it’s just life/ work getting in the way of quick responses.

Oh my apologies what I thought was his start date was the date he was last viewing a post. Your correct hopefully it all works out

Last edited:

Gjones138

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam, what did you buy? He has no longer responding to my emails since Monday PM (when paid)

Gjones138

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m disputing my transaction with Google and my bank. This ****** is a thief! He lives in Garret Co Maryland ... I’ll start a scam post when I return home.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 83 44.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 85 45.9%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 17 9.2%
Back