• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End SPS **Homewrecker**Reef Raft **RMF & many others

Item Price
$25 -$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jboogie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20AA47DA-3C87-49E6-813B-2841EC51F983.jpeg 787D2390-4975-483D-99E1-A6A237051C76.jpeg 80152AEC-2F94-4E14-AE38-82E4BBE0DA21.jpeg Received my pack last week and everything is doing great.I give Tim a 5 star rating in communication, packaging and frag sizes.My pictures don’t do it justice, but here they are.

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks you for the amazing feedback, Joel! Glad all is well and hope all those frags thrive in your reef too. :)

Received my pack last week and everything is doing great.I give Tim a 5 star rating in communication, packaging and frag sizes.My pictures don’t do it justice, but here they are.

chefmur

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my pack today from Tim, outstanding communication and seller. Frags arrived fully colored with polyps out in bag, chunky frags at a great price. Highly recommend if you are looking for healthy colorful sticks, I will be back .

Vu Nguyen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have order a frag pack from Tim few weeks ago with JF homewrecker.
Love the healthy corals and affordable price.
I will order another pack soon thanks again.

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you very much for the compliment, Vu! Glad to help out a fellow hobbyist.

I have order a frag pack from Tim few weeks ago with JF homewrecker.
Love the healthy corals and affordable price.
I will order another pack soon thanks again.

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure how I missed this reply. Thanks so much for the kind words, Mike! It was a pleasure and hope all those frags thrive in your reef too!

Got my pack today from Tim, outstanding communication and seller. Frags arrived fully colored with polyps out in bag, chunky frags at a great price. Highly recommend if you are looking for healthy colorful sticks, I will be back .

red02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also bought a good sized pack from Tim like 12 pcs can't say enough about this guys frags all have polyps out inside the bag all are labaled and good sized frags. People you can't go wrong with Tim's frags

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also I really like how Tim mounts them on upside down plugs, I have never seen this but I really like it and think I will see how it works for me in the future.

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Amazing pack you put together and nice meeting you at the swap. Best of luck growing those gems out!

Bought a pack from Tim at the Swap and got them home last night and everything is looking wonderful and tons of pe out!
I got
jf homewrecker
rr orange passon
rr pink floyd
ora pearl berry
ora hawkins
orange crush

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Always a pleasure, Mike and thank you so very much for helping support my reef too!!!

I also bought a good sized pack from Tim like 12 pcs can't say enough about this guys frags all have polyps out inside the bag all are labeled and good sized frags. People you can't go wrong with Tim's frags

Stickboy15

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats your theory on mounting them on upside down plugs? That they will encrust down giving you a larger frag faster?

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats your theory on mounting them on upside down plugs? That they will encrust down giving you a larger frag faster?

He does it because the frags stay better that way on the bottom of his tank

He doesn’t have eggcrate in his frag tanks

Donavon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my shipment of coral from Aquavista99 today, and I am extremely pleased. I was sure it was going to be a good experience because Tim has a great reputation in the reefing community. Tim certainly lived up to my expectation and then some. From the time I first reached out to ask him questions to the day they arrived, communication was professional, he made great suggestions to help me choose my pack, and delivered healthy, beautiful corals.
These acros are stunning, super bright colors, polyp extension within minutes of opening the box, and nice chunky frags! Oh and the best part is there was a suprise, extra, bubble gum milli in the box!
Can’t say enough good things, if you were on the fence about wether or not to order from this guy, just do it! He will not disappoint....

- great selection of high end corals
- excellent communication the whole way
- makes sure they are healed before shipping
- nice sized frags delivered
- excellent packing job
- shipping cost to customer is less than the actual cost (who does that?)

AV99 Blue Monster
AV99 Orange Crush
AV99 Mellow Yellow
Strawberry Shortcake
Jared’s Mai Tai
Bubblegum Millepora

All around great experience, I’ll be back for more...

Last edited:
OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow, thank you for the amazing feedback, Donavon! I am excited for you and glad to exceed your expectations. You selected some of my personal all-time favorites as well (i.e. Orange Crush & Blue Monster).

I just received my shipment of coral from Aquavista99 today, and I am extremely pleased. I was sure it was going to be a good experience because Tim has a great reputation in the reefing community. Tim certainly lived up to my expectation and then some. From the time I first reached out to ask him questions to the day they arrived, communication was professional, he made great suggestions to help me choose my pack, and delivered healthy, beautiful corals.
These acros are stunning, super bright colors, polyp extension within minutes of opening the box, and nice chunky frags! Oh and the best part is there was a suprise, extra, bubble gum milli in the box!
Can’t say enough good things, if you were on the fence about wether or not to order from this guy, just do it! He will not disappoint....

- great selection of high end corals
- excellent communication the whole way
- makes sure they are healed before shipping
- nice sized frags delivered
- excellent packing job
- shipping cost to customer is less than the actual cost (who does that?)

AV99 Blue Monster
AV99 Orange Crush
AV99 Mellow Yellow
Strawberry Shortcake
Jared’s Mai Tai
Bubblegum Millepora

All around great experience, I’ll be back for more...

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 18.0%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back