• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End SPS **Homewrecker**Reef Raft **RMF & many others

Item Price
$25 -$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available
OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks so much, John! Always a pleasure helping another hobbyist out with the colorful sticks. Hope those gems thrive in your reef too.

Guys I just received my bag of goodies from Tim and I couldn't be happier. Such a great seller to deal with, all packed well and alive. Thanks Tim!

Last edited:

Jay6363

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I just wanted to leave feedback here. I have had the pleasure of receiving corals from Tim for quite a long time. Over the years and moving, I had troubles and lost a lot of stuff. Now flash forward and my tank has been doing great.

However, another problem presented itself. I was back in school and limited with funds. When I reached out, he was excited to hear my tank was doing good. We have stayed in touch over the years.

So I explained funds were limited and what I liked. So he bent over backwards to make substitutions for things I liked and in most cases spot on or better subs.

He made it happen, I received an amazing pack. With some surprises in there as well. I couldn’t of been happier. Now one thing I had forgotten, 1st- amazing packing, superb in-fact and arrived warm.

2- frags were gorgeous, big, and beautiful. Polyps out and happy.

Most importantly, kindness. One thing I have found in this community is that most of you out there are generous and kind.
And Tim went above for me.

Anyone that has not bought from Tim or is on the fence. Do not hesitate one bit. He has amazing corals and you will be more than happy.

Thank you [emoji120]

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I really appreciate the kind words my friend! Thanks again, Jay!

Hey! I just wanted to leave feedback here. I have had the pleasure of receiving corals from Tim for quite a long time. Over the years and moving, I had troubles and lost a lot of stuff. Now flash forward and my tank has been doing great.

However, another problem presented itself. I was back in school and limited with funds. When I reached out, he was excited to hear my tank was doing good. We have stayed in touch over the years.

So I explained funds were limited and what I liked. So he bent over backwards to make substitutions for things I liked and in most cases spot on or better subs.

He made it happen, I received an amazing pack. With some surprises in there as well. I couldn’t of been happier. Now one thing I had forgotten, 1st- amazing packing, superb in-fact and arrived warm.

2- frags were gorgeous, big, and beautiful. Polyps out and happy.

Most importantly, kindness. One thing I have found in this community is that most of you out there are generous and kind.
And Tim went above for me.

Anyone that has not bought from Tim or is on the fence. Do not hesitate one bit. He has amazing corals and you will be more than happy.

Thank you [emoji120]

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back