• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SPS Mini Pack- JF Homewrecker & RR Firecracker

Item Price
$200 - $235
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ApartmentReefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2022
Messages
155
Reaction score
41
Location
San Francisco
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pick up in SF, Design District for $200 or $235 shipped. 100% aqua-cultured. Mother colonies have been in my tank for over a year. Frags are 4 months healed. The nub (#2) that comes with the pack is basically a freebie but needs coloring up.

#1- Reef Raft (RR) Firecracker 1.25” encrusting frag
#2- Jason Fox (JF) Homewrecker .5” encrusting frag
#3- JF Homewrecker 1.25” encrusting frag

IMG_1492.jpeg


Side Views
IMG_1496.jpeg IMG_1497.jpeg

Top down view
IMG_1495.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new