• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End SPS smooth skin collector pack

Item Price
Sold
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2010
Messages
1,588
Reaction score
4,646
Location
SW Ohio
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
PB280632.jpeg

Side view
PB280640.jpeg

Top down view

I have one high end smooth skin collector's pack available. WYSIWYG (8 frags total). From Left to Right: 1. AV99 Glow Stick; 2. RRC Shazam; 3. JF Frankie's Neophobia; 4. Ari's Avalanche; 5. Tyree Purple Dragon Eyes; 6. Peng's Blue Monster; 7. Reefgen Blueberry Fantasy (mini colony sized frag); & 8. BC Cricket Spine. Price includes shipping UPS Next Day Air.

Live arrival guaranteed. If you receive any DOAs, please send me a picture within two hours of delivery while the frag is still in the bag and I will get you a replacement frag. Shipping at buyers expense.

Included pictures of my mother colonies for reference only to show you what each frag will look like grown out.

IMG_9352.jpeg
JF Frankie's Neophobia

IMG_9355.jpeg
Ari's Avalanche

IMG_9328.jpeg
AV99 Glowstick

IMG_9351.jpeg
Tyree Purple Dragon Eyes

IMG_9327.jpeg
Peng's Blue Monster

IMG_9349.jpeg
BC Cricket Spine

IMG_9353.jpeg
RRC Shazam

IMG_9363.jpeg
Reefgen Blueberry Fantasy
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new