• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High end Torch Corals for lights (trade)

GoNextLevel

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 5, 2021
Messages
74
Reaction score
14
Location
3528 Pierce Street
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I decided to get the proper lighting for my tank so looking for 2 radion Gen 5 xr 15 blue for some of my corals

corals for trade:

Cotton Candy Torch
Multi colored tip golden cotton candy very unique
Unique indo holy grail
Reef dreams dragon tamer
Drop off corals dragon soul torch
Aussie black light torch
Kristata Torch
aws indo gold torch

pm for pictures if you are interested
 
I have a brand new 32hd if interested? Also in California
 
I have a brand new 32hd if interested? Also in California
Sorry really looking for radions so I can cook corals I have the ai prime 16 hd and it really doesn’t hold a flame next to a radion unfortunately
 
For sure! I’m currently running 4 radion xr30. They’re the best!
 
How much for the dragon tamer?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new