Apr 30, 2026 #1 david_ma Valuable Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Feb 27, 2017 Messages 1,938 Reaction score 316 Rating - 90.9% 10 1 0 $290 plus shipping, can ship Tuesday. That’s for all of it, wyswyg. Jedi min trucks, bloodshot, Stratocaster, stratospheres, exosphere. I ship by gluing the discs to bottom of shipping containers. Last edited: Apr 30, 2026
$290 plus shipping, can ship Tuesday. That’s for all of it, wyswyg. Jedi min trucks, bloodshot, Stratocaster, stratospheres, exosphere. I ship by gluing the discs to bottom of shipping containers.
Apr 30, 2026 #2 P phimbohk Community Member View Badges Joined May 20, 2021 Messages 75 Reaction score 14 Location knoxvillw What state or country do you live in Tennessee Rating - 100% 6 0 0 I take it
Apr 30, 2026 #3 OP OP david_ma Valuable Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Feb 27, 2017 Messages 1,938 Reaction score 316 Rating - 90.9% 10 1 0 Sold