High end zoa only tank. Help me out!

Backwoods Reefs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2019
Messages
59
Reaction score
9
Location
New Ipswich Nh
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Setting up a 24x24x10 acrylic aio tank for all my high end zoas . I will have 1 xr15 pro over the tank .

Any help on light setting for good color and growth. Should i add a t5 hyrbid to it?

Any fedding tips what do you feed to get good zoa growth .

What parameters are you guys aiming for with your zoas.

Also what are you dosing in a small zoa only system
 
I feed Reef-Roids and Coral Vibrance. I use AI Prime lights and do employ the full spectrum of light to get the best growth since growth is best under white lights though color is optimal under blue end spectrum. I do weekly water changes and add Kalkwasser 1-2 times a week. Also, iodine is dosed for best results. Moderate water flow
 
I will take some pictures tomorrow when my lights are on.
I have a 14 gallon Biocube as well as a 4 and a 10 gallon cube tank. They are all reef tanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new