High end zoa pack mini colonies, cheap

Item Price
350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
1,938
Reaction score
316
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
Pack 1 $350 plus shipping
Pack 2 $350 plus shipping
Pack 3 $250 plus shipping

Shipping around $50-75

I ship by gluing the discs to bottom of shipping containers, please make sure you are ok with that.

Can ship on Tuesdays only.

IMG_8451.jpeg IMG_8461.jpeg IMG_8465.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new