• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High end zoas and lps, do your own pack

Item Price
60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2017
Messages
1,936
Reaction score
315
Rating - 90.9%
10   1   0
$250 packs plus $45 shipping. All high end colorful stuff.
Strats $60pp
Jf bloodshot xxl polyps $60pp
Stratocaster $30pp
Jason fox *** krak )40pp
Wwc rainbow blasto $60
Mind tricks $20pp
Rainbow troll ( super nice) $20pp
Mind tricks $20pp
Og Godzilla bounce mushroom babies $50 each
Purple valor mini colonies for $80 each( almost look like Oscars the grouch)

IMG_5229.jpeg IMG_5225.jpeg IMG_5226.jpeg IMG_5230.jpeg IMG_5233.jpeg IMG_5235.jpeg IMG_5237.jpeg IMG_5221.jpeg IMG_5236.jpeg IMG_5242.jpeg IMG_5243.jpeg IMG_5244.jpeg IMG_5245.jpeg IMG_5247.jpeg IMG_5249.jpeg IMG_5250.jpeg IMG_5257.png IMG_5258.jpeg
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new