• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End Zoas For Sale!

Item Price
Sold
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Emrava

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
136
Reaction score
86
Location
Waukegan
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have these WYIWYG High End Zoa Frags available for sale.
Shipping is $45 with UPS and standard DOA.
Any more questions you can DM.
I can always make you a deal with any coral packs, including other coral post.

High End Zoas:
1p Flamming Mohican $old
IMG_0240.jpeg


1p+baby Godbeast $old
IMG_0242.jpeg


1p+baby Big bird and Kermit $old
IMG_0243.jpeg


2p+baby Exosphere $old
IMG_0244.jpeg


1p Predator $old
IMG_0249.jpeg


1p Emperor V2 $old
IMG_0252.jpeg


Other Zoas
Outer Chaos #1 $25
IMG_0250.jpeg


Outer Chaos #2 $25
IMG_0267.jpeg


$600 for all high end zoas shipped and one of the Outer Chaos frag for free.
 
Last edited:
Payment pending on Flamming Mohican, Big Bird and Kermit and Emperor V2.
 
Everything Sold!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new