High light sps recommendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter b-o-b-s
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393557524.007087.jpg
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393557473.656014.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393557473.656014.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 181
I'm just wondering if your running radians lights and whats your schedule i love the growth you got on you across
 
Just moved this ponope a little lower in hopes it will regain more purple on its tips.
 

Attachments

  • 1393560742211.jpg
    1393560742211.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 135

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new