High maintenance tank or high maintenance significant other?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,879
Reaction score
122,562
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
High maintenance tank or high maintenance significant other? You choose!

I must remain :crossedlips: since Tonya is scouring these forums.
 
Lol, high maintenance tank! The tank can't yell, or make u late, or complain about anything, it just reflects the care u do or don't put into it back to you.
 
hmmm, my wife sometimes comes by me(while i'm on R2R) to see what's happening in the hobby......i'm with Rev......:crossedlips:
 
Wow I wish both but my woman all the way. However I bet Laura would pick the tank!
 
Sig other is more HM. haaha. He always says that if I spent HALF as much time on him as I did on the tank that he would be happy. So funny, cuz I really don't spend all that much time on the tank. I try to do my maintenance when he's not around... almost like an affair. :angel:
 
Being that I am only 27 and there is not many (good) women around this age yet I will say my tanks.. women are a dime a dozen but a tank you have been working on hard and diligently is one in a million!!
 
I got both!?! :sad: Ah, well... what can you do?
 
Sig other is more HM. haaha. He always says that if I spent HALF as much time on him as I did on the tank that he would be happy. So funny, cuz I really don't spend all that much time on the tank. I try to do my maintenance when he's not around... almost like an affair. :angel:


+1 he calls the tank my "other" man
 
My wife doesn't know yet we have a fish tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new