High nitrates low Phosphate

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boogieman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I have dropped by half to 10 mls total per day now. Hopefully that is sufficient. I will watch closely.


Randy I have a question for you on a different topic.. I can not seem to message you on here directly.. what is the best way ? Do I need to start it as a thread?

Thank you
 
I have dropped by half to 10 mls total per day now. Hopefully that is sufficient. I will watch closely.


Randy I have a question for you on a different topic.. I can not seem to message you on here directly.. what is the best way ? Do I need to start it as a thread?

Thank you

Yes, I suggest starting a thread if it is a reef related topic. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new