High quality filter socks

  • Thread starter Thread starter barry28
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

barry28

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2022
Messages
25
Reaction score
7
Location
southwick
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any companies that sell 4”x 14 high end filter socks ? Everything i order comes warped and out of shape and i have to listen to water dripping
 
There's nothing to warp but the ring. I've not had any issues with any socks I've purchased. I can hear water if I don't use a silencer.

Screenshot_20260620-112855.png
 
My UNS setup came with similar looking silencers for the socks and they do a great job
The UNS filter socks are nice too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new