Higher end fish for sale .

Item Price
$800.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

matteo81

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2021
Messages
242
Reaction score
63
Location
tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some fish I’m getting rid of as I’m braking tank down for a much bigger project -
2 wild yellow Hawaiian Tangs
1 large, yellow belly blue tang
One majestic angelfish, 4 inch
 
How much for just the yellow tangs? (If you’re willing to sell them separate)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new