• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Highest Recommendation for Fishy Business Aquatics

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

mtfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you tell me what salinity the shipping water was from your orders? I have a couple of fish coming tomorrow and want to match QT parameters.

Thanks,
Mike

AquaLocker

AquaLocker.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you tell me what salinity the shipping water was from your orders? I have a couple of fish coming tomorrow and want to match QT parameters.

Thanks,
Mike

Hi Mike,

Fish come at an SG of 1.017 to 1.020, typically it is closer to 1.020.
Coral ships at an SG of 1.021 - 1.023

GoldeneyeRet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order was shipped 1.016 sg.

mtfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the replies. Should have two fish in my hands by 10:30 am tomorrow. Will post here what the salinity is. Will be in ppt, though. That's how I measure for work and for play. Looks like it could come in between 21 to 27 ppt, which is quite a range.

mtfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update on my order. Had two red tailed wrasse in the order. Temperature in one bag was 76.8; the second bag 77.8. Salinity in both were 25 ppt (1.01558 for people like me who are too lazy to convert). The shipping box was quite small and not a lot of water in the shipping bags. One wrasse doing well in QT. One wrasse was DOA. Was credited with store credit for the lost fish. You must follow their procedures to make claim; 30 second video recordings. One while in the bag. Second on sheet of paper. Communication was excellent. UPS sent email notification. Store sent email notification. Store sent text notification. Customer service response time was good. I know tamarin wrasse are hard to ship. Not sure if a larger box and bags could have made a difference on the lost fish. Bottom line, I would order again.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back