Hilarious Hermits.

Cyanohater

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Messages
292
Reaction score
179
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The hermit crabs in my reef tank are so greedy when it comes to food. I use algae wafers and put like 2 in a feeding tray. As soon as the water sinks I see a bunch of little shells crawling out of the rocks and across the sand, sometimes scooting backwards. It's like they can smell it. It's always funny.
 
Yeah they crack me up! Sometimes I’ll give a jumbo mysis to one and he grabs onto the tongs and won’t let go :rolleyes:
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 51.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new