Hippo and sailfin tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter 6272862829
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

6272862829

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2012
Messages
4,105
Reaction score
714
Location
Clarksville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice hippo 50.00
Nice sailfin 50.00
Need them gone by tomorrow they are great fish I had them since they were small
 
I'm really would like this two fish to go to a big tank so if any body wants them please pm me tank size
 
I cannot post this pic in PM. Thought you may want to see. Thx
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 172

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new