HiroPro's 40B

Here are some current pics of the tank. I've been moving things around a lot in anticipation of the move to the 120 and have a lot of frags on the sandbed.


DSCF6247.jpg


DSCF6248.jpg


DSCF6249.jpg


DSCF6250.jpg
 
Thanks for the compliments on the planted tank. I liked it too but was ready to move on. I'm thinking of setting up a smaller planted tank at my office.


@ btkrausen - Most of the zoas are growing good some faster than others. Most of them were acquired as small frags. The Spidermans are a new addition - I've only had them a couple of weeks but so far so good.
Here's a closer pic of them:
DSCF6241.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new