Hit me with your best shot!

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
4,274
Reaction score
12,301
Location
Houston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Post your favorite pics!

F9A5FBE4-E654-415F-980A-4285885D88DD.jpeg 3769C9E0-7E8A-4642-B155-B2172A3B0D5B.jpeg 35D9ACF6-DD0C-4E13-A365-21E76640FD30.jpeg 714C95FF-05D9-4D51-8DA0-D109C0AD2836.jpeg D1707401-64B1-4EAC-B89C-67CDE5076956.jpeg DD74436D-E445-4066-97E5-3E6C7F7AE509.jpeg
 
My 40g cube was so full that I tore it down and I'm setting up a 90g (36"x30"x20") tank in it's place! My goal is as many corals and anemones that fluoresce as possible. I want my tank to look like the nighttime jungle on the planet Pandora in the movie Avatar as

2019-01-10 09.51.04.jpg
 
My 40g cube was so full that I tore it down and I'm setting up a 90g (36"x30"x20") tank in it's place! My goal is as many corals and anemones that fluoresce as possible. I want my tank to look like the nighttime jungle on the planet Pandora in the movie Avatar as

2019-01-10 09.51.04.jpg
Great picture! I like bright corals as well
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new