Hitchhiker coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter presus22
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

presus22

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
71
Location
ny
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got some new rock a couple months ago anyone know what this is ?
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
Montiora is my guess. I've gotten some before but it always stayed brown. Keep us posted!
 
will do it was all brown when I got the rocks now the polyps are turning green.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new