Hitchhiker Crab ID Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tetra1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tetra1

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
182
Reaction score
66
Location
St. Louis, MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found this crab lurking in my tank and he started out tiny a year ago. I have since broke down that tank and got a new one and was able to capture him. He came in on my ulva lettuce and I need to know if he is good or bad because I don't want to put a pest in my new tank. Please help. Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    640.6 KB · Views: 203

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new