Hitchhiker - Good or Bad?

rbraunberger

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
678
Reaction score
461
Location
Montana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Last night with all the lights out on my system I noticed this little guy hiding out. Good or bad?

IMG_2344.JPG
 
A few months ago I noticed one of my softies was being eaten and I couldn't figure out what it was until I saw a few of those in my tank. I don't remember what they were called but I discovered in my research that they eat soft corals. I think it could be what I had, they look very similar.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new