hitchhiker I'd please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cgschulz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cgschulz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2014
Messages
55
Reaction score
11
Location
Dewitt Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can any one tell me what es on my brand coral left side on edge of tissue. Flat and has about a 5 to 7 in sweeper. Also if it's god or bad. Thanks in advance

20160226_175511.jpg
 
Remove it. I need to bring that up on a regular computer, but it doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling.
 
Hi Renee. Right? Still possible it's baby coral. Second one on the right same but not faded an clear.
 
I would think maybe it's a flatworm..... lemme see what else I can find.
 
Last edited:
Or it's a ctenophore.....
 
Last edited:
It's a ctenophore.......
 
Here's a picture from the guide too, that may help. They can be different colors..... within reason. Usually a degree of brown/tan/clear. These are red because of the exposure correction. It was a "blue" picture originally.

ctenophore5weaselbaron.jpg
 
I totally missed where you originally said sweepers....... DOH! Sorry.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new