Hitchhiker ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter dc4
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dc4

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2011
Messages
105
Reaction score
32
Location
Vancouver, BC / Blaine, WA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, was feeding the tank today and noticed this little guy sitting on my rock, any idea what type of crab it is and whether or not I should remove it. It's only about 1cm long. I don't have any other crabs in my tank, at least ones that I know of, lol.
20151106_094222.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new