Sep 24, 2017 #1 K knc882007 Community Member View Badges Joined Apr 11, 2017 Messages 49 Reaction score 7 What state or country do you live in North Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 so I just got live rock and this little guys ran across my hand as I was moving them what is it and is it coral safe
so I just got live rock and this little guys ran across my hand as I was moving them what is it and is it coral safe
Sep 25, 2017 #2 Tahoe61 10K Club member View Badges Ultimate Member Reef Squad Excellence Award R2R App User Moderator Emeritus My Aquarium Showcase Joined Mar 2, 2012 Messages 18,400 Reaction score 22,257 Location AZ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Looks almost like a Sally Lightfoot. Many hobbyist will not chance having an un-intended crab, reef safe with caution. Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
Looks almost like a Sally Lightfoot. Many hobbyist will not chance having an un-intended crab, reef safe with caution.
Sep 25, 2017 #3 OP OP K knc882007 Community Member View Badges Joined Apr 11, 2017 Messages 49 Reaction score 7 What state or country do you live in North Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 They person I got the rock from said she thought fiddlers crab but it never came back to the surface for air so not sure
They person I got the rock from said she thought fiddlers crab but it never came back to the surface for air so not sure