Hitchhiker pest id?

Maunty

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2024
Messages
25
Reaction score
9
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help iding this potential pest before I put this green star polyp in the tank!

IMG_1676.jpeg IMG_1675.jpeg
 
hard to tell, does it move?
 
Can't see, but you can sump it and sort out your GSP........

You QTing it?
 
Perhaps put the whole thing in a bowl and get a better image.
 
Here is some better pictures, I’m pretty sure it’s a stomatella! I unfortunately don’t have a sump or a way to QT it.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 44
Looks like a stomatella
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new