Hitchhiking anemone

  • Thread starter Thread starter kodi3100
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kodi3100

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2017
Messages
36
Reaction score
16
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one seen this I have a cony that has chosen a hermit crab as his place to attach and has been riding him around the tank for 2 days now is this normal anemone behavior lol
44c125e41ec88d71955bee5f3dc84e92.jpg
 
Sebae anemone possibly?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new