Hiya

Maverick777

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2009
Messages
15
Reaction score
2
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya I'm Maverick! Well I'm also known as SpankythePyro on some other boards. I'm actually in the process of downgrading my 50 breeder to a smaller footprint tank (34g solana). So I'm trying to sell off all my equipment :D lol.

Anyway happy to be part of yet another reef forum, time to scour some coral deals! haha
 
Hey welcome to R2R! Great to have you here!
 
Welcome to the forums!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new