• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

HMS Single Light Mounts

Item Price
40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jimbosreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2025
Messages
88
Reaction score
56
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 HMS single light mounts available. Both mounts are missing the mounting bracket for the light. Price reflects the missing mounting brackets.

Price is $40/each

Shipping is available at buyers expense

20260409_212923_7BBDCCA5-2678-4064-AABB-71880F231EF3.png

20260409_212932_EC3EC066-05E9-4AF2-96F8-FE289A5B7E5D.png

20260409_212932_A0401604-617F-40F8-B1DC-F44598497A88.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new