HOB Skimmer inquiry...

markredreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2012
Messages
73
Reaction score
1
Location
sw Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm about to get started on a 15H reef tank build and I'm wanting to know your opinions and/or personal experience with using HOB skimmers.

Thank you for ya time
 
They work great, have used they for a long time
 
Reef Octopus and have used Hydro in the past
 
I have an Aqua-C Remora Pro on my 40B and it does a pretty good job.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new