Hola, not new but returning

  • Thread starter Thread starter tj51
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tj51

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
398
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been out of the hobby for a few years due to some personal issues, but back and hope to be active on your boards. I presently have a 75 gallon reef tank, fish include a purple tang, pair of black clowns, a couple mandarins, a six-line wrasse, and a orange spotted goby. I have a mixture of corals, mainly zoas, but I also have some lps (a nice sized rainbow welso the best) and sps. I have a trigger system 30" elite sump, lighting is a strip of Unique LEDs, and 2 x 150w MHs, and a magnus bubble doser to make life easier. That's about it, looking forward to hearing from Rev and everyone else, thanks for a great site!


Tj
 
Welcome back to the hobby!
 
Whats up bro!! Glad to have you back man!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new