Holdem any body

  • Thread starter Thread starter skyhigh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sky...what happened to all of your $$$?


I bet a 1000 the dealer thought it would be cool to take 100,000 not realy sure what the deal with that is....I should be the king of most lost with loseing 134,000, but im not.
 
I bet a 1000 the dealer thought it would be cool to take 100,000 not realy sure what the deal with that is....I should be the king of most lost with loseing 134,000, but im not.

Wow! Did you PM Rev? Maybe he can refund some of it? That's crazy!
 
holdem froze my internet explorer :(
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 50.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new