Hole in hammer skeleton

  • Thread starter Thread starter iamdon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

iamdon

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2023
Messages
43
Reaction score
5
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys just saw this on my hammer, is this normal if not what is it?
Screenshot_20230325_232939_Camera.jpg
 
It's not 'normal'. What is it... I have no guess. I'd either watch the hole like a hawk to see what it is, or fill the hole and trap whatever is inside.
 
It's not 'normal'. What is it... I have no guess. I'd either watch the hole like a hawk to see what it is, or fill the hole and trap whatever is inside.
Ill just dip it.
 
Maybe isolate it to trap what's hiding inside?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new