Holiday meeting prelude thread

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was a good time as always at PROP today. Lots of great deals with the exception of a few rival bid. :uzi: Hope you all had time but i am thinking about next month already.

Date; December 15th. Mark it on your calender! You don't want to miss this one. .

Location is still in the air but i will get it figured out ASAP. I like Pranksters but it is not ideal for speaking and seeing. But they are always able to let us have that room which is a big plus. The Bagel Girls have their bagel shop, Dos Juevos (the place we went for the Halloween party) has been sold already. :( So it's between those two for now.

We will have the Secret Santa again. If u would like to play please bring a nice FRAG (no gag frags like Anthelia, Xenia, GSP) for the game. Put the frag in an container that cannot be seen threw or if you use those Ziplock containers then please put the container in a brown paper bag. When we are ready everyone that participated will draw a number and lowest number picks and so on. When you choose you can pick off the table or steal someones frag.

Raffles! I am squeezing our sponsors for holiday joy. So this should be a good raffle. Lots of equipment and frags. No coal this year. Tickets will be $1 each or six for $5 sold at the meeting. Raffle will be held at the end.

And last but not least our first club board will be formed next month! Here is who we have for 2013 AZFRAG nominees;

President; Frick
Vice President; Aquainus (Shane) and SWaddict (DJ)
Web Admin; Aquainus (Shane) and King Evil
Treasurer; Derek BC and Weyrman (Roy)
Secretary; Pescado Racing (Greg) Evolved (Hunter)

And two new position that aren't needed but could help.

Corresponding Secretary, this position would be good for someone that has connection in the aquarium trade to help get us raffle stuff and speakers.

Club Photographer, that's it take pics of the club meeting and party's. It's always good to show our sponsors what goes on so we can get good donation in future.

Election ballots will be handed out before the raffle and if i can get two assistants to volunteer to count the votes i would appreciate it. Following years it will be the Secretary job to help preform this duty.

So if you want to nominate yourself please post here and tell us something about yourself in relation to this nomination, that always helps. If you have any questions post em up.

There will be an official sell and trade thread two weeks before the meeting.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frick

Frick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Forgot to add a name:

President; Frick
Vice President; Aquainus (Shane) and SWaddict (DJ)
Web Admin; Aquainus (Shane) and King Evil (Matt)
Treasurer; Derek BC and Weyrman (Roy)
Secretary; Pescado Racing (Greg) Evolved (Hunter)

If one of these is you ^^^ then i urge you to show up for this meeting. Before ballots are handed out you will be given a chance to stand up and say why you would make a good canidate for this position.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 83 48.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 54 31.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back