• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Hollywood Stunner Chalice FS CHEAP

C-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a massive colony with my new tank from the guy I got it from, and I want it out. I'll be doing large frags for cheap. Preferably meet and give it to you, but, me and a friend tried out Priority 2 day shipping, and all frags we traded were just fine and growing well. We've shipped Hollywood Stunner Chalice, Ricordea Floridae, Fruity Pebbles mushrooms, Galaxea coral, and monti cap. So if your willing to pay about $8 I will ship you a large piece for free as a test. Only the first person. If it works I'll tell everyone else. I don't know bout prices, probably a large frag for $10-15? Also you can buy the whole colony for about $100. Quarter of the colony for $25. I've fragged a lot off, at least a quarter of that is in frags. If you buy the colony I'll give you the frags too.

OBO on everything.

P1070302.JPG

clem1975

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a massive colony with my new tank from the guy I got it from, and I want it out. I'll be doing large frags for cheap. Preferably meet and give it to you, but, me and a friend tried out Priority 2 day shipping, and all frags we traded were just fine and growing well. We've shipped Hollywood Stunner Chalice, Ricordea Floridae, Fruity Pebbles mushrooms, Galaxea coral, and monti cap. So if your willing to pay about $8 I will ship you a large piece for free as a test. Only the first person. If it works I'll tell everyone else. I don't know bout prices, probably a large frag for $10-15? Also you can buy the whole colony for about $100. Quarter of the colony for $25. I've fragged a lot off, at least a quarter of that is in frags. If you buy the colony I'll give you the frags too.

OBO on everything.

P1070302.JPG
Still available?

OP
OP
C-Reefer

C-Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry guys, I've been on vacation and only just got back yesterday morning after 30 hours of driving. Of course as soon as I unpacked I spent the rest of the day on my tanks as they needed attention. I don't want to ship now, as theres a possibility, a small one, that they will be caught over the weekend. So, I will be hsipping out the first free piece for the first person who DMed, and wait till it goes through. Then if all goes well I should be shipping out Wednesday. Also, please DM me how big of a piece you want. If you would use a rough inchxinch I would be very greatful. For instance 3"x4". There's a lot more ppl then I thought and it will take me forever to ask everyone.

legionofdoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just dm me your PayPal for the shipping I'm out of town on Thursday and Friday next week though.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 94 57.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.7%
Back